- All brand new watches from De-Luxe are delivered in their original packaging, including the presentation box, instruction documents and official manufacturer’s warranty certificate, unless otherwise mentioned in the description of an individual watch on the website.
- Used watches from De-Luxe are described individually to indicate their condition and whether the original packaging, documentation and warranty are available.
- De-Luxe is an authorised dealer for the following brands listed on this website: Bulova, Gaga Milano, Welder, Sector, BRM, Elysee, Locman, Jet Set and Cuervo Y Sobrinons.
- DE-LUXE is not and does not claim to be an Authorized Dealer for any other brand other than the brands stated above.
- All prices listed on the website or communicated by e-mail in response to a price inquiry include VAT, insurance, handling and delivery.
- De-Luxe quotes prices in South African Rand (ZAR)
- Prices listed on the website or communicated by e-mail in response to a price inquiry may be changed by De-Luxe without prior notice. However, upon confirmation of the customer’s order by De-Luxe, the price shall be deemed to be confirmed and not subject to any change.
- Orders may be placed online at any time or by telephone. Upon receipt of an order, De-Luxe shall confirm the order to the customer by e-mail, at which point the order is binding for both parties.
- The customer may enquire about the status of his order at any time.
- De-Luxe reserves the right to refuse an order without giving any reason.
Payment & Delivery
- The customer is required to pay the full purchase price to De-Luxe before an order is ready for delivery.
- Watches listed in stock will be couriered to the customer immediately upon receipt of the customer’s payment using a 2-3 days service. In all other cases, the customer will be notified of the likely delivery time when the order is placed. De-Luxe shall notify the customer if the expected delivery time changes.
- Delivery times will take 5 to 7 working days depending on the delivery destination.We unfortunately can not always guarantee the availability of products advertised on DE-LUXE even if the product is marked as “In Stock”. We will do our best endeavours to source a watch if it is out of stock. If an order and payment was made for a watch listed and the watch is no longer in stock or available we will inform you and recommend another watch of similar value or a full refund will be made within 24 hours of our notification.
- All new watches come with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase, depending on the brand and model, unless otherwise expressly stipulated for a particular watch. The warranty covers mechanical and manufacturing defects. A copy of the invoice and stamped warranty booklet is required for proof of purchase.
- During the warranty period, the watch movement, hands, and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. During the warranty period, the watch movement, hands, and dial are the only components covered under this warranty. A covered component will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of repair charge if it proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
- In case of replacement, De-Luxe cannot guarantee that you will receive the same model watch. If your model is not available, a watch of equal value or similar style will be provided. The warranty for the replacement watch ends two (2) years from the date the replacement watch is received.
- The warranty does not cover:
- crystal, strap or bracelet
- damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear
- water damage unless marked water-resistant (5 ATM or above)
- indirect or consequential damage resulting from the defects or inaccuracy or inoperativeness of the watch
By visiting De-luxe you accept the terms and conditions and agree that you can be added to our mailing list. If you wish to unsubscribe you can click on the “unsubscribe” button on the news letter.